• an essential resource for instrumental and singing teachers who teach pupils in groups
• discussed various approaches to group work in a sensible, straightforward manner
• deals with issues central to group teaching, including group dynamics, lesson planning, monitoring progress, maintaining motivation and teaching mixed ability classes
• examines links between instrumental lessons and the school curriculum and provides advice about liaison with schools and other administrative bodies
• includes plenty of practical, creative strategies that will help all pupils fulfil their potential
• both stimulating and reassuring, All Together! celebrates the value of group teaching in today’s music curriculum
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.