Brand new repertoire to support brass instruments in ABRSM graded music exams.
Shining Brass is a collection of newly-commissioned repertoire pieces and studies that can be played by any brass instrument.
• Pieces set on Lists A, B and C of Grades 4-5 of the Trumpet and Trombone syllabuses (from 2017) and the Horn, E flat Horn, Baritone/ Euphonium and Tuba syllabuses.
• A single part book that can be used by all treble- and bass-clef brass including E flat Tuba.
• CDs featuring performances and backing tracks.
• Separate B flat, E flat and F piano accompaniment books.
• Downloads of all recorded material and an additional part for B flat Tuba, bass-clef readers from www.abrsm.org/shiningbrass