This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 7 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- The two CDs feature performances of all syllabus pieces by former ABRSM scholars
Benjamin Baker and Katie Stillman, young concert artist Magdalena Loth-Hill,
and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- Playalong piano tracks are also included for use when practising.